Simply Clean Natural Homemade All Purpose Cleaner (that WORKS!)
Are you wanting to ditch the chemicals and toxins in your daily household cleaner for a much healthier alternative for you and the environment. This recipe combines the cleaning power of white vinegar with the disinfecting properties of essential oils to give your home a good scrub down without having to break out a hazmat suit to get the job done.
Best of all, this recipe not only works, it is a very cost effective solution!
What You Need
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1-¾ cups distilled water
- 30 drops essential oils
- 15 drops of Lavender and Lemon Or
- 10 drops of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange Or
- 30 drops Protective Blend
- Combine all ingredients and add to 16oz glass spray bottle
- Shake before each use
- Spray liberally and wipe with clean warm rag
- Note: Use glass bottle for cleaner
- Note: A glass bottle is highly recommended for use with most DIY cleaners as plastics can deteriorate over time due to high concentrations of essential oils and some cleaning ingredients.
- Note: Vinegar is harmful to items such as natural stone (tile and countertops), grout, cast iron, aluminum, waxed or natural wood, and electronics (your phone, computer, or TV screen). Please use caution and spot test on an inconspicuous area first.
WARNING: NEVER mix vinegar with bleach or vinegar with hydrogen peroxide. These combinations are known to produce toxic gasses.